THRIVE MARKET – THE NEW BEST FRIEND OF THE FIT & BUSY!
As you probably know, I am a super busy health, fitness & wellness business coach and entrepreneur, so I am always looking for ways to make my life easier, and make it easier to serve healthy foods. I think it is super important (and TOTALLY POSSIBLE) to maintain a fit & healthy lifestyle, even when we’re super busy, and it is my goal to teach you some tips and tricks that will make your journey a little easier!
SO…when I heard about Thrive Market, it sounded like it might be a REALLY awesome way to shop quickly & easily for healthy foods, and I decided to give it a try. After signing up for an account, and receiving my first shipment, I am totally sold!
Oh, Thrive Market…why do I love thee? Let me count the ways!
Now, since I didn’t take a picture of my last shipment, I am sharing a picture that a friend posted with her savings as well…
- HUGE SAVINGS – This entire shipment cost her just $63.69! Although she had never shopped for some of these items before, I know FOR SURE that this stuff would have easily set her back over $100 at a store like Whole Foods or Sprouts. For example, the Lily’s Chocolate Chips were only $5.95 on Thrive, and they usually sell for around $8-9 at Whole foods, and $11.49 on Amazon. The Julian Bakery Paleo Wraps were just $7.95, and they usually sell for around $10 at Whole Foods and Amazon. There is a yearly membership fee (like Costco), but with that membership, you have the opportunity to shop for healthy foods at 25-50% off retail price. You just can’t beat that savings!
- EASY SHOPPING – Seriously, it doesn’t get much easier than sitting at home in your PJs at 9pm doing your grocery shopping! Of course, you’ll still have to hit the market to buy fresh meats & produce, but you can now forget about running from store to store to find healthy ingredients. No Whole Foods near you?? NO PROBLEM! Thrive has you covered on hard-to-find ingredients like Coconut Aminos and Unsweetened Coconut.
- AWESOME LABELING & ORGANIZATION – Do you shop for gluten free foods, or stick to a paleo diet? Thrive has your back! It is so easy to navigate the site, and you can search for items that fit these particular categories. Plus, each item comes with a clear list of “values,” such as non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, etc. so you know exactly what you are getting, and if it fits your dietary requirements.
- NON-GMO – Thrive is committed to providing the highest quality foods, and carefully screens each of their products to make sure it is free from GMOs, and offers mainly certified organic options as well.
- FREE SHIPPING (AND FAST TOO!)– I don’t know about you, but paying big amounts for shipping is a serious pet peeve of mine, and often deters me from making online purchases. No worries here…I received a huge box of goodies (in just a couple of days) without paying a cent for shipping. YAY!
- FREE GIFTS – When I first joined Thrive, I received a free jar of Nutvia Coconut Oil, as well as a 30 day free membership (after the 30 days, membership is just $59.95 for the year). When my friend placed her first order, they were having a “back to school” promotion, which meant she received samples of several different kid snacks, just for shopping within the promotion. Happy kids = HAPPY MOM. At the time of this post, they are having a Special Offer on canned Salmon: Free two cans of Wild Salmon for first order with $1.95 shipping. Free with min purchase of $50 for returning members.
- THRIVE GIVES BACK – In an effort to combat the obesity epidemic, and help provide access to healthy foods to low income families, Thrive donates one free membership to a low income family for every paid member who joins Thrive. How can you not love a company who has an awesome social mission?
- GREEN & CLEAN – Thrive is a certified carbon neutral company that uses recycled packaging & eco-friendly vendors among other things. Totally takes the guilt out of shopping online!
- JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS! – I kid you not…it felt like Christmas morning when this package arrived on my doorstep. Does it mean I’m getting old when healthy food gets me this excited?? Maybe so, but I could hardly wait to tear open the adorable box to check out all my new goodies. I can’t wait to start cooking with my Coconut Aminos (hello, healthy stir fry!!), and the Avocado Oil!!
- QUICK, CONVENIENT & COST EFFECTIVE – When I find a solution to a problem, I love to share my answers with you! The number one issue I hear is that it takes too much time to shop for, and prepare healthy meals. This is followed closely by the complaint that eating healthy is too expensive. And, although both of those things are true to some extent, it DOES take a little extra time, preparation and $$ to buy and prepare healthy foods, I truly believe Thrive is a valuable tool that will help to save you both a little bit of time and money on your quest to feed your family healthy foods!
So my honest assessment?? Thrive Market ROCKS! I’m sharing it with you because I love this company, their products, and their mission, and truly believe it is a valuable tool in the arsenal of the “fit & busy.”
If you’d like to try it out for free for 30 days, simply click any of the links in this post and register for your free account. I’d love to hear what you buy, and how you like it!
**Because I have paid for, tried & LOVED the Thrive Market service, I am recommending it to you as an affiliate of Thrive Market. As always, I promise to only promote products and services that I fully believe will help you on your journey of health and fitness.**