Hello Mental Wellness – this is your gut talking!
Can we talk?
You and I have been through a lot together: ups and downs and everything in between.
But lately I’ve been wondering: how well do we really know each other?
You probably know I help you digest and absorb nutrients.
The Gut Responsibilities:
But you might be surprised by just how busy I am.
Believe it or not, I also produce 90% of your serotonin (the primary neurotransmitter responsible for happiness and mood!), as well as the production of dopamine and GABA.
However, I also have a major influence on both the development and function of the immune system, as well as the gut-brain communication!!
New science shows and proves that your levels of happiness vs. sadness, optimism vs. pessimism, togetherness vs. loneliness are not just all in your head, it’s determined by what is going on in your second brain – your gut.
And that’s just for starters.
Because like you, I’m a multi-tasker.
In fact, I am responsible for:
- About 100 Trillion bacteria that reside in the gut and produce metabolites that have health effects…
- 70-80% of the body’s immune cells are concentrated in me…
- 100 Million neurons located along the gut produce various neurotransmitters that regulate mood and satiety…
- I help your body get rid of metabolic waste and toxins…
- I house and support the functions of prebiotics and probiotics, supporting your microbiome (the trillions of microorganisms and their genetic material that live in your intestinal tract – primarily the large and small intestines)…
- And so much more!
As you can see, I’m busy.
And while I’m not one to complain, the truth is… I’m tired.
That is NOT your fault. But we live in an increasingly stressful and toxic world. And honestly? It’s wearing me out.
Stress and toxins are everywhere and my ability to perform optimally is affected by: the processed foods and sugar you eat, the increased stress, the long-term use of antibiotics and antacids… even your lack of sleep.
And it’s my job, as your gut, to keep your microbiome in balance so YOU can perform optimally.
But it can be hard to keep up, especially when I’ve got so many responsibilities.
In fact, many scientists and doctors believe that exposure to all these environmental toxins, stress and outside forces may explain why gut issues are skyrocketing right now in America.
How bad is it?
The American Gastroenterological Association finds that 40% of Americans daily lives are disrupted by digestive issues — and those numbers are on the rise.
I hate to let you down, but when I’m unhealthy you feel it all over your body…
- You may be constipated, bloated or gassy…
- You could be dealing with autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s Disease, rheumatoid arthritis, Type 1 Diabetes and MS (or on your way there)…
- You have increased anxiety, depression and other mental health issues (due to low serotonin, dopamine & GABA production)…
- You have brain fog headaches, poor concentration and memory, fatigue, chronic pain, trouble sleeping and issues with cravings or bad moods…
These are all symptoms and critical indicators of a poor microbiome.
It’s not good.
And that’s why I’m glad our friends at Amare Global published an article on a 3 part solution called “Happy Juice” – nutrients for your gut designed to support balance, energy & motivation. Nutrients for your gut that will make your microbiome smile – from the inside out.
Go here to learn how to love your gut (click to read the article – your name and email will be required to access it).
I think you’ll like this article.
It outlines why you need it, what it is and how it works. Exactly what you can do, right now, to improve your gut health and your gut/brain connection.
Please give it a read.
And, to learn how you can leverage your time (and earn an additional $1,000 within 30 days as an affiliate) while helping your clients and friends with their gut health and mental wellness, CLICK HERE to schedule a no-obligation 10 minute zoom call with Lisza!
P.S. — Hi, it’s Lisza & Lucho Crisalle.
Even though we tried to have fun with this post, your gut health is no laughing matter. Please check out the article above to learn the simple 3 part system to improve your gut health and mental wellness, based on the clinical studies shown on the images below.
And when you’re ready, I invite you to check out this 5 minute video (link below) that goes in to more detail about the phytonutrients, herbs, probiotics and prebiotic strains that go into the Happy Juice:
Learn the science behind it and watch the: Happy Juice Mixology video (your name and email will be required to access it).
What is Happy Juice?
Happy Juice is a proprietary blend of three all-natural products designed to support your gut health and microbiome, with amazing results as shown below.
Want to learn more about the science of Happy Juice and its connection to Mental Wellness? CLICK HERE to schedule a 10 minute, no obligation, call. We are “Happy” to help! 😍